is in charge of the operation and maintenance of the
newly constructed Rafik Hariri International Airport of
MEAS delivers 24 hours services all around the year,
which includes a multitude of functions in different
- Architectural & Civil Works.
- Mechanical: HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, & other Systems.
- Electrical Medium and Low Voltage Systems.
- Electrical Low Current Systems.
- Cleaning of Facilities.
- De-rubberizing of Runways.
- Trolley Services.
Rafik Hariri International Airport of Beirut (RHIAB) is located in the
Khaldeh suburb south of the capital at about 8kms from
Beirut downtown. It was first opened in 1954 and is the
only civil airport in the country. The execution of the
first phase of the new airport started in 1994 and was
inaugurated in 1998. The second phase was completed in
June 2000. It stretches over 7 million sq.m. and is
designed to handle 6 million passengers yearly.